Monday, September 10, 2007

Why Am I So Rubbish?

August 1st 2007

Yes I am truly unbelievably rubbish. I haven’t done my Blog for over a month and lots and lots and lots has happened, I am just incredibly rubbish. I always want to do the blog daily but for some reason it never seems to happen. Oh yes the reason is that I am crap. The last time I wrote was about the Spice Girls reuniting and that seems such old news!

This ‘being rubbish’ doesn’t just apply to my Blog though, what’s happened to my writing full stop? I could use my health and the worries of my ‘lump’ as part of it, sadly I know it’s just me being pants!

So what have you missed while I have been Blog silent? Not a lot really! I met Kath & Kim, won tickets to see Natasha Bedingfield and Beverley Knight through iTunes and didn’t do enough writing or reading for my liking! Oh and no news on the operation date, it should be the 28th of this month, could be earlier!

So now the way forward must be to endeavour to be an even better person and an even better blogger. (This has now been added on the 1st of September and I do actually have reasons as you will see as you read!)

No comments: