Saturday, January 20, 2007

Grumpy, Dopey & Sleepy

Sadly not three of the seven dwarfs but Mr Simon Savidge himself, not in that order necessarily.

Is it me? Or is it just this time of year? I ask this because I am so bloody tired it is untrue. I mean I got eleven hours sleep and still woke up groggy and even worse grumpy. Mind you Mr Brustolon elbowing me in the face causing me to have a fat lip and gash in my mouth didn’t help. Boy was that boy in trouble – I made him buy me lunch!

I just don’t understand this lethargy that I am feeling right now! Is anyone else feeling like this or is it just me? Maybe it’s the pathetic almost cold I have (flu would be better at least you feel so rough you can’t go to work hahaha) I dunno. I try and sit and do PopSalvage or my new website, or anything and it’s like I have no energy for anything. I think procrastination may also be a key. What should I do? Answers on a postcard please!

No comments: