Saturday, June 23, 2007

Karma Strikes Me Down

Wednesday 20th June 2007

You know how yesterday I said that I had managed to get rooms next to each other after the whole shit room fiasco. Well what I did was (and I am not proud of it – you do need to know this for the full story) said to the receptionist that Spanners had fits and I needed to be close by in case. These could have been panic attacks anything. It was a lot naughty but I did it, there it’s out.

Karma however it appears may have had the last laugh. I had set my alarm for 4am. The reason I did this was because I like to wake up and think ‘oh yes, I still have three hours of sleep’. I’d left my phone on the other side of the room. So I went over to the desk to reset it but I couldn’t use the phone, not as in it wasn’t working, I just couldn’t use it!

Next thing I woke up not knowing where the hell I was. I suddenly realised that I was in Leicester in a hotel, but why was I not on the bed, and why was the bed on the other side of the room, and why did my body hurt so much? The answer appears to be I passed out. I have no recollection of it I do however have the scars. In passing out I ripped my ear away partially away from my head. I have scratches everywhere and I am going to have some corking bruises. The first abider who came up believes I had a fit. I definitely had concussion (and a strange carpet burn down my face) as I was literally seeing stars. It’s so odd. I have now done day one of my course and feel ok. I had a dizzy moment at lunch time but think this is probably from last night. I think my body is in shock! Spanners thinks its ghosts, I took pictures of us in my room last night and there are orbs everywhere. I think it was heat and the fact I was ill on Monday.

So I guess the moral of this short story is don’t tell porky pies… and don’t stay at The Stage Best Western in Leicester.

No comments: