Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Read-a-thon

I think I have a problem, in fact I think I might have an addiction. I am addicted to books. Those of you who know me won’t be that surprised, I am forever reading something, and sadly I think this is worse than I feared! I have gone through loads of books so far this year. Mind you it was my aim to read a lot more. Well to write you must read and all that. So let’s take a look at what I have been divulging!

The Shadow of the North – Phillip Pullman
On Beauty – Zadie Smith
Eragon – Christopher Paolini
The Thirteenth Tale – Diane Setterfield
Artemis Fowl – Eoin Colfer
Restless – William Boyd
Notes On A Scandal – Zoe Heller
The Quiche of Death – M. C. Beeton
Running With Scissors – Augusten Burroghs
Morality For Beautiful Girls – Alexander McCall Smith (Current Read)

No not the most exciting blog but so what – I am sure you wanna know what I am up to hahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: