Monday, November 19, 2007

Doing A Bank Job

‘Bank Job’ was my first little outing for my new Bent role this evening. My press pass had arrived at the weekend much to my glee, I might try and use it in Sainsbury’s, can you imagine? It’s the novelty which I am sure will wear off after a few months. I have only been hankering after this bad boy just over a year.

Vue Cinema in the West End was screening the new Jason Statham movie ‘Bank Job’ which is out in February next year. It wasn’t bad. I have to say the first 5 minutes of breasts didn’t exactly float my boat and the fact there was not one naked shot of Mr Statham himself was disappointing other than that it was great. Lots of twists and turns, a much more complicated story than you would instantly think. Yes its about a bank job, its also about a sexual scandal in the royal family and ‘bent’ coppers and MI5. So I would recommend it, if British thrillers are your thing, if not wait for the DVD.

So I have to review the film in January (I have had to write one already as I would forget) and then interview Mr Statham. This new job is such a burden!

No comments: