Friday, November 03, 2006

Have I Lost The Plot?

It seems I might. I dunno (cant be bothered to look ha ha ha) if I told you all but I have entered this competition to write a novel in a month www.nanowrimo.org basically ist National Novel month and for a jape you can have a go at writing a novel of 50,000 words by the 30th of November!

I have decided I must win. This would all be well and good kittens, however, I have no plot and two stories whizzing in my head. Three Mothers, the tale of three generations of women or The Secret of Wishingstone Way, a children/young adults book! Now just where the blazes am I supposed to start, let alone decide which one I want to do... its day three already and I have written sod all!

My publishers/agents of the future are waiting for my materpiece hahahahahahahahhahaha!

No comments: