Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's Panto Time... Again

Had another rehearsal for Panto tonight and finally got to meet the rest of the cast who seem really nice. A lot of people seem to know each other through OUT Everywhere so a few times I felt a bit of a waif and stray but I think I’ll get there. I do find it weird though that with new people I go so quiet. If I am interviewing someone for Bent then you can’t shut me up and I am calm and confident. Shove me in a room with lots of new people and I clam up, it’s ridiculous. I need to get drunk with them all.

Nothing much else to report to be honest, a certain situation still hasn’t resolved itself but I am sure it will soon. Part of me feels sick at the thought of it another part of me just wants it all over and done with and a fresh new start in 2008. The ‘r’ word was mentioned, I had already gone from that second.

No comments: